Sunday, April 2, 2017

Updates

The journey is already coming to an end... Surprisingly, it went a lot quicker than I expected. Because of my organization, everything has been running smoothly. For the past two weeks we have wrapped up shooting and as of now, we have been editing, finding song approvals and writing the script for the voice over. Tomorrow, we will record the voice over, edit it and finally include it in the film. For being a stressed person, I was actually pretty calm due to the fact that I didn't leave everything for last minute. I'm very content on how the film is looking and excited to share it soon.

I decided to share a sneak peek of some shots we are including in our film, off course without any music or editing added to it yet, so you guys get the feel of what were going for.

These short clips were filmed with a drone and these are some shots we are including in the beginning of our film as an introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment