Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Small Bump In The Road

This week, my partner and I are facing a moment we never wanted to encounter. Offcourse, we knew we would most likely run into a problem of some sort throughout out process. The problem we're facing isn't too bad but, we still need to do something about it. As of last week or even a little before, we had been trying to contact various music companies in order to get our song approval. After days and weeks of waiting, we still haven't received one email back. We emailed a total of five companies because we figured that whichever company answered us, we would use in our film due to the fact that all five songs we chose worked perfect in our film.  At this point in the project, due to the fact that were quickly reaching the end of it, I began to panick. In my opinion, and i'm sure many people agree, the music is an essential part of the film. It's what brings light to it and makes it exciting. Because of this, I felt extremely overwhelmed over the fact that we didn't know what to do about our music.

 My partner and I have built a strong and firm project which is why we decided this would not bring us down. Instead, we decided that we would research on legal music we could use without the need of a song approval. I'm quite glad I was faced by a challenge throughout my project process because not only did it help me find a way to overcome it by working as a team with my partner but also, being faced with this challenge defined my ability to succeed through my mental attitude. If i would've kept my negative attitude, I would've probably never came up with a solution to fix it, meaning that I would've ended up with no music for my film. Tomorrow is the day that we're planning on finally finishing all touchups for the film as well as including the background music. Without a doubt, I will keep you guys informed on any updates that are made!

No comments:

Post a Comment