Sunday, April 2, 2017

Peer Reviews

This week, we had a peer review session. I heard a lot of positive and interesting comments from my classmates while helping me through my process. As I explained to them what my film would be about, they gave me feedback on what to do and not to do.  One of my biggest concerns is the editing of the film but luckily, I had a great editor in my group who showed me tips and ideas of what to include on my scenes and how to make them flow nicely. I showed my peers a short piece of my film to get opinions on it. Since I decided to start my film with a few establishing shots to create a mood of the setting, I had to make sure the timing was right for each shot. With that being said, my peers told me to make each shot a little bit longer. My partner and I decided we were going to include diegetic sounds in the background of each setting shot and once the protagonist first appears, the music will begin. Although, throughout the whole film we will have the voice over playing. Im extremely glad I was able to have this opportunity in discussing with my peers because I was able to get an opinion from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment